I have been developing the steps to complete a project that initiates a new training program within Bryan University. For each week’s assignments, I will need to create 2-3 presentation slides on each topic as follows:
Week 1 – Choose which training program you would be implementing.
Week 2 – Identified stakeholders and project objectives
Week 3 – Prioritized tasks
Week 4 – Assigned task owners and resources
Week 5 – Developed a communication plan
Week 6 – Discussed unforeseen issues and their solutions
Week 7 – Prepared a list of needed items for the presentation
To finish the project, I need to complete the following:
- Create two or more slides discussing how you will implement the training program you have been developing for the past seven weeks.
- Put together all of your slides from weeks 1-8 into a final 15-20 slide presentation. Your presentation should outline each required weekly topic which aided in developing a training program for the Billing & Coding employees at Bryan Medical Billing & Coding Inc., which you and your team will implement.
Expert Solution Preview
As a medical professor in charge of creating college assignments and answers for medical college students, my role is to design and conduct lectures, evaluate student performance, and provide feedback through examinations and assignments. In this particular case, the assignment involves developing a training program for the Billing & Coding employees at Bryan Medical Billing & Coding Inc. The project spans over eight weeks, with each week focusing on a specific topic related to designing and implementing the training program. The final task involves creating a presentation that outlines the training program and incorporates all the weekly topics discussed throughout the project.
To implement the training program for the Billing & Coding employees at Bryan Medical Billing & Coding Inc., the following steps will be taken:
1. Assessing the training needs: The first step in implementing the training program is to identify the specific needs and requirements of the employees. This will involve analyzing their skill sets, identifying knowledge gaps, and understanding the areas that require improvement.
2. Designing the training curriculum: Once the training needs are identified, a comprehensive curriculum will be developed. This curriculum will outline the topics to be covered, the learning objectives, and the teaching methods to be used to ensure effective knowledge transfer.
3. Developing training materials: In order to effectively deliver the training program, relevant training materials need to be developed. These materials may include presentations, handouts, case studies, and practical exercises that align with the identified training objectives.
4. Selecting trainers: Experienced and knowledgeable trainers will be selected to conduct the training sessions. These trainers will possess expertise in the field of medical billing & coding and will have the ability to effectively communicate and engage with the trainees.
5. Scheduling the training sessions: A well-planned schedule will be created to ensure the smooth execution of the training program. The sessions will be organized in a way that minimizes disruption to the daily workflow of Bryan Medical Billing & Coding Inc.
6. Evaluating trainee performance: Throughout the training program, the performance of the trainees will be continuously assessed. This may involve quizzes, practical assessments, or other evaluation methods to gauge their understanding and progress.
7. Providing feedback and support: Regular feedback will be provided to the trainees to help them understand their strengths and areas for improvement. Additionally, ongoing support will be offered to address any challenges or questions that arise during the training program.
By following these steps, the training program for the Billing & Coding employees at Bryan Medical Billing & Coding Inc. can be successfully implemented, ensuring that the employees gain the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their roles.
Regarding the final presentation, it should include all the slides from the previous eight weeks, outlining each topic related to developing the training program. The presentation should be organized in a logical manner, highlighting key points from each week’s discussion. It should clearly outline the training program and the objectives it aims to achieve. Additionally, the presentation should demonstrate the understanding of the training needs, curriculum design, training materials, trainers, scheduling, evaluation methods, and support mechanisms discussed throughout the project. The final presentation should consist of 15-20 slides, presenting a cohesive and comprehensive overview of the training program for the Billing & Coding employees.