- SOAP note: Adult (Any Adult or Chronic) Condition
· Pick any Chronic Disease ( Diabetes Mellitus)
· Must use the sample template for your soap note, keep this template for when you start clinicals.
· Templates used from another classes will not be accepted. Student must use the template provided in this class which must clearly contain the progress note (in the Assessment section) of the encounter with the patient ( this section is clearly mark in bold, highlighted and underlined). No passing grade will be granted if this section is not completed properly.
· Follow the MRU Soap Note Rubric as a guide
· Use APA format and must include a minimum of 2 Scholarly Citations.
· The use of the templates is ok with regards to Turn it in, but the Patient History, CC, HPI, Assessment, and Plan should be of your own work and individualized to your made-up patient.