I NEED TWO DIFFERENT COPIES OF THIS AND THE FORMAT IS JUST HOW IT TELLS THERE: ONLY ERASING THE ITALICS AND THATS IT, WITHOUT APA OR MLA FORMAT. JUST TYPE EACH ANSWER.
SO FOR THE PROJECT WE DID A VOLUNTEER IN A FARM CALLED VIDA SANA GROVE LLC AND WE DID THE 10 HOURS IN 3-4 DAYS. WE HELP TO CLEAN AND TAKE THE LEFT OVERS TO THE ST THOMAS AQUINAS CATHOLIC CHURCH, THAT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FOOD DISTRIBUTION CENTER.
You will submit that response or section to this forum (cut & paste the prompt below into your post) for Part I below. Italics can be deleted prior to submission as they are just there to help you
Part I: (Your post)
Service-learning location: Where you served your 10+ hours of volunteer time
Section of my reflection about which I am seeking feedback: Paste it here
My questions for classmates about my reflection: How can your classmates best help you in their feedback? What questions do you still have for your colleagues in the course?
- What was the project?
- How did you implement the project from the action plan phase to completion?
- What worked well in it and what could you have done differently?
- How does this experience connect with the five exemplary leadership skills and the 7Cs of social change leadership? Be specific, listing which five exemplary leadership skills AND which 7Cs of social change leadership were highlighted in your project and discuss how they connected to your service-learning experience.
- Going beyond the 5 exemplary leadership skills and the 7Cs, how did the experience affirm, challenge, contradict, or illustrate some of the other concepts and theories presented in our readings and lessons? Be specific and cite the concepts, readings, or theories to which you refer.
- How were your personal learning objectives accomplished?
- What is your personal definition of leadership?
- What is your personal definition of social change?
- In your opinion, did your service-learning work provide some form of social change? How and why?
- How will this service-learning experience impact you in the future?