A Usability Evaluation examines the way users interact with products and services in order to achieve a goal. Often times, there are measures that are tied to those goals that are quantified. Academic literature has a robust catalog of research on studies that examine various perspectives that explore user attitudes and experiences. Such attitudes and experiences include:
- Topic name: Memorability
you are asked to explore one of these topics. You are to conduct an analytical research review of the assigned usability category/dimension above.
Each student will write a paper that consists of the following:
- Literature Review of Term
- Must provide a minimum of seven sources that analyze the term and its meaning
- Must analyze and compare the term and how it was evaluated by the authors/scholars in each study
- Must evaluate the study method used to complete the analysis.
- Identify any unique similarities or differences across each study.
- Define your own term based on your understanding of the literature you’ve evaluated.
- Explain how you derive this definition.
- Qualify/quantify the definition by explaining how many sources you used to come up with this definition.
- Make Recommendations of Additional Ideas for Future Literature Review Consideration
- The paper should be a minimum of 1200 words This does not include the cover page, abstract, or citations. You must use APA format throughout the entire paper.